We would normally be posting details of our forthcoming concert but as you may have anticipated the latest government guidance strongly recommends that events of this kind are cancelled or at least postponed until the present Coronavirus crisis has passed which could take several months.
The Whitstable Music Society Committee have therefore reluctantly decided that we cannot proceed with our concert on 28th March for reasons which I am sure you will all understand.
We will be reviewing the situation in mid April and will contact you again at that time with a further update.
One idea we are exploring is that we might be able to reschedule the March and April concerts as a mini Summer Season during in say July and August, assuming it is safe to do so by then, so please watch this space or go to our website for further information.
Apologies for any inconvenience this might cause but the Coronavirus epidemic is still on the increase and until the government relax the current restrictions we feel we must abide by their recommendations.
In the meantime please stay safe!
With all best wishes