To Members and Friends
As everyone knows we had to postpone our March and April concerts because of the government restrictions- but stay with us!
We are still hoping to reschedule these concerts for 25th July and 22nd August respectively as a mini "Summer Season". Of course this will depend on the latest government advise nearer the time. The Committee are monitoring the situation as it evolves and are holding regular Zoom meetings to keep up to date. We should know by the end of June whether this plan can go ahead and we will of course keep you posted as the situation evolves.
Our next season is due to start at the end of September 2020 by which time we hope things will be back to some sort of normality. The Committee are looking at various options however - like keeping the series intact but deferring the start of the season if necessary. As you can see we are determined to provide you with a series of wonderful concerts during the course of the next 12 months.
We will be in touch again when there is more to report but in the meantime thanks for your ongoing support and we look forward to seeing everyone again soon.